There are many types of roofs that you can choose from out there. From bricks to wood and of course, metal. And we assure you that it’s not only sturdy but it also has many things it can offer. Go ahead and ask your roofing contractor about it. Metal roofing has a number of advantages over traditional brick roofing solutions.
Here are a few:
- Keeps your possessions safe. Metal roofs are sturdy enough to last long and to keep the contents of your home safe and dry.
- It saves you money. The cost of a metal roof has a warranty of around 40 years and does not cost much more than a shingle roof, which has a warranty of 20 years.
- Save on electricity bills. Metal roofs are energy star qualified.
- It brings the value of your house up.
- Protects your home from roof fall ins during fires.
- Sturdy enough to withstand storms and strong wind
- It qualifies for tax deduction since it is an energy star qualified material for a roof.
- You’re much less likely to have wind damages