Call now (888) 973-0016 Call 24/7 We`ll pick up (888) 973-0016 | Llámanos 24/7 (888) 676-0923 Call (888) 869-2944 for 1 minute quote! Call (855) 340-1099 for 1 minute quote! Call (855) 340-1099 for 1 minute quote! Call (312) 878-2372 for 1 minute quote! Call (888) 838-3116 for 1 minute quote! | [email protected]

If you are in a roofing business, you can usually get a project without a roofing contractor insurance.

When it comes time to begin your project and you are asked for a proof of insurance but can’t show them it, however, the homeowner or client might not be interested in hiring you anymore.  Roofing contractor insurance covers your roofing business from risks such as property damage, lawsuits, and injury. Basically, roofing insurance protects you from losing a lot of money! So why don’t you start thinking about getting your roofing contractors insurance and having your business covered with a policy. We’ve put together some tips here to help you get started.

The first tip for you is to know how much coverage you will need for your roofing business so when an agent talks to you about it, you will be able to give them a draft of what you need covered. Roofers insurance packages come in a variety of coverages and premium costs.  You can even have your equipment covered by your roofing contractors insurance! However, usually the more coverage you want the higher your monthly premium will be. Talking to an agent can help you determine what trade-offs you want to make.

With that said, another tip is to find the right agent and make sure to research their insurance company to ensure that they are indeed legit.  There have been a number of scams reported in the industry, so make sure nothing seems fishy about your agent and the company they work for.

Lastly, ask for a couple of quotes when you are trying to choose a policy.  Get around two or three for comparison, and choose the best quote for your business.

If this sounds like a lot of work, why not let Farmer Brown do all the work for you! We assure you that you will be given the best quote for your business.

Pin It on Pinterest