Don’t open that Hookah Lounge without Vaping Business Insurance! Vaping has become increasingly popular, and because of this, many entrepreneurs have opened vaping businesses.
There are, however, particular risks that are associated with managing this sort of business. Hence, if you have or are considering opening this type of small business, it is essential to make sure that you are well-protected.
Vaping Business Insurance is, in essence, Small Business insurance for a high-risk business. Now is the time to investigate why you need insurance, and what coverage will be best for your new venture.
What is Hookah and Vape Lounge insurance?
No matter how careful you are, every business is vulnerable to unforeseen disaster or a lawsuit. Consequently, every business owner should consider Small Business Liability insurance, and this includes your vaping business.
Small business insurance offers you the protection needed for most third-party legal claims and liabilities that you could be held accountable for.
What does Vaping Business Insurance cost?
You can expect to pay as little as $1500 per year for your policy. It takes few minutes for you to receive a quote. In fact, we are happy to get a policy up and in place within 24-hours. At Farmer Brown Insurance, we have many financing options. We will tailor both your policy and your payment plan to your needs.
What else do you need?
A small Business Owners Policy (BOP) is designed to protect you from some of the more common business risks. These include
- property damage,
- business interruption,
- and employee injury.
A BOP is an umbrella insurance policy that covers your essentials. Alternatively, you would purchase each policy separately, and this is more expensive. Moreover, a BOP for your vape business will cover your essentials and be more affordable.
For a small business, you’ll need liability insurance in case of any accidents that may happen. Under the BOP umbrella, we also offer other essential coverage, like Auto Liability insurance and Workers Compensation.
- You’ll need Workman’s Compensation insurance, which is mandatory in most states. Thus, it provides medical and disability benefits for employees or workers who may get injured or suffer work-related diseases.
- Auto Liability insurance, also required by law in most states, is a form of car insurance coverage. It is an important safeguard for your business. It will help cover the financial responsibility if you or an employee is at fault in an accident and people are injured, or their property is damaged.
By choosing Vape Business Insurance, you are choosing insurance that will provide the financial coverage that is required to protect you and your vape shop.
6 Reasons to choose Farmer Brown for Vaping Business Insurance
It is exciting to start a new business. Therefore, you need to overcome any obstacles quickly. You can get an online quote for your Vaping Business Insurance within minutes at Farmer Brown Insurance. Here are 6 reasons to trust our service:
- free, no-obligation quotes
- knowledgeable and friendly agents can give you the advice you need to ensure you get the coverage you need, and at the lowest cost
- representation of over 18 different insurance companies, these include large national companies to smaller regional companies
- the best insurance coverage for your business
- different financing and payment options
- customer service after the sale that is the best in the industry
Our licensed agents are experts, and we are happy to answer all your questions. Keep your business – and yourself – protected from legal liability. Contact Farmer Brown Insurance at (888) 973-0016. Moreover, we will be proud to provide affordable insurance options that will protect your vaping business.