Are you looking for the best buy Business Liability Insurance for your business? Over 75% of small businesses are underinsured. This makes it hard for the majority of them to reopen once disaster strikes.
As a business owner, your finances are always at risk. Without proper insurance, you have to pay for legal expenses and claims when faced with a lawsuit. You can protect your business by investing in liability insurance.
Liability insurance protects your business against claims resulting from third-party claims. This can be injury, advertisement injury, and third-party property damage.
In this article, we highlight key aspects of Business Liability Insurance. Firstly, what coverage does it provide? And secondly, what is excluded? You need to hear both sides of the story.
What does Business Liability Insurance cover?
But how do you go about finding the best Business Liability Insurance to buy? Insurance needs vary from one business to the next. So, finding an insurance company that understands your business is very important. But why? In the first place, at Farmer Brown we will not sell you coverage that you do not need. And then we will get you the best rates in the industry.
Below is the kind of coverage you will get with best buy Business Liability Insurance from us. But remember, your policy will be tailored to meet the specific of your business.
Property loss and bodily injury
If a third party gets injured while on your property, your insurance policy should cover their medical costs. Similarly, your insurer should cover the cost of third-party property damage, loss, repair, and replacement.
This coverage protects professionals. So,if your services or advice results in injury or property damage, you may be held liable.
This coverage protects your company from liability if any of the products you produced or manufactured cause injury or damages.
Best buy Business Liability Insurance protects your company from claims that your advertising activities resulted in the invasion of privacy, libel, slander, and copyright infringement.
You’ll be please to know that Liability insurance will cover medical expenses, cost of property damage, legal fees, settlement costs, and the administrative costs to handle claims.
What is not covered?
Before recommending the best Business Liability Insurance to buy, we take a good look at your business needs. How much coverage do you really need? We won’t sell you what you don’t need. To tell the truth, that is a waste of your money! Here are some exclusions we look out for:
- Errors and omissions. The policy does not cover any lawsuits arising from neglect or failure to perform your professional duties.
- Intentional injury or property damage. The policy does not cover any damage or injury caused wilfully.
- Directors and officers. The policy does not cover directors and company officials from lawsuits arising from malpractice, the unlawful release of information, erroneous investments, gross negligence, failure to maintain the property, and conflict of interest.
- Employee injury or illness. Employees are usually covered by Workers Compensation insurance.
- Claims that cost more than your policy limit. If you surpass your policy’s limit, you will have to cover the additional costs.
How to get best buy Business Liability Insurance
You need an insurance partner that cares. Farmer Brown will find the best buy Business Liability Insurance that will protect your small business without emptying your pocket. To get a quote, call Farmer Brown Insurance at (888) 973-0016.