Call now (888) 973-0016 Call now to speak to a licensed agent (888) 973-0016 | Llamanos ahora! (888) 676-0923 Call (888) 869-2944 for 1 minute quote! Call (855) 340-1099 for 1 minute quote! Call (855) 340-1099 for 1 minute quote! Call (312) 878-2372 for 1 minute quote! Call (888) 838-3116 for 1 minute quote! | [email protected]

If you already have a condo association insurance, you will need to know if it is an “all in” or a “bare walls in” policy.

If you own a condo building, you should have a condo association insuranceIf you have the “all in” policy, then the answer is yes. Your condo association insurance policy will cover the damages  to your property and the interior of your condo building by major storms like hurricanes, tornadoes and windstorms. This can also cover the plumbing, wiring, and other repairs.

If you only have the “bare walls in” policy on your condo association insurance then you will need to talk to your insurance agent to ask for an additional policy for your condo association insurance. It is always important to have everything covered by your condo association insurance to avoid any coverage gaps and to avoid financial losses.

Farmer Brown is here to give you the best quote and to on what you need for your condo association insurance. Let us help you build the right insurance for your building. You can reach us by filling out a simple quote form or giving us a call at (888) 973-0016.

Pin It on Pinterest