Buying Contractors Insurance during coronavirus times is one of the ways of securing the future of your business. As the economy continues to open up, you can be ready to participate fully in the available opportunities. Construction is a risky business.
Let’s talk about the types of insurance you may need, and how you can go about getting it.
What is Contractors Insurance?
There are many types of insurance that fall under this term. Our agents at Farmer Brown Insurance can customize your contractors insurance in coronavirus times to include the coverage you need for your unique business. The following are examples of the coverage you may need:
- Builder’s Risk Insurance. This is specialized insurance that covers new buildings and the renovation of existing ones. It is property coverage. It pays the replacement cost of property, tools, equipment and materials that is damaged in an unforeseen event.
- Business Owner Policies. This is a package that includes different types of coverage. It is popular for small businesses and can be cost effective.
- Commercial Auto Insurance. This insurance covers your vehicles that are driven by your employees, either on or off site.
- General Liability Insurance. This protects you from damages when you are sued by a third party for negligence. Farmer Brown Insurance can provide a tailored Contractor’s Liability policy that covers your for claims for bodily injury, property damage, personal damage, and damage from your advertising/marketing.
- Professional Liability. This insurance covers you if a client sues you for poor workmanship that causes them a financial loss.
- Workers Compensation. As an employer it is mandatory to have this insurance. It assists with the costs of medical care when an employee is injured in the course of their work. It also assists with their loss of income as a result of their injury.
This is not an exhaustive list. Your insurance should include the coverage you need for your unique business.
Why Choose Farmer Brown Insurance for Contractors Insurance during Coronavirus?
There are many reasons why you should choose us at Farmer Brown Insurance for your insurance. Some of these reasons are:
- You can buy your contractors insurance in coronavirus times from us with no contact. We are registered in all 50 states and all that is required is a phone call.
- We have more than 20 years experience in the industry. Our agents are experts and we understand construction. We will tailor an insurance solution that meets your needs.
- We represent many A-class regional and national carriers. This often means we can get you more options than you would from a local agent. Let us shop around and get you the lowest rates for the right coverage.
Update Your Contractors Insurance during Coronavirus Times Today
How good is your Contractors Insurance during Coronavirus? Speak with us at Farmer Brown Insurance so you can protect your business and maximize your profits. We are committed to getting you the right coverage at a price you can afford. Call Farmer Brown Insurance on (888) 973-0016 today.