Are you sure your coverage from your Connecticut Insurance Company is right for your business? Construction in Connecticut is managing well in the current Covid-19 situation. Moreover, it saw a 1% increase in employment in February and March, which meant 700 new construction jobs.
As a Contractor, you want to make the most of the opportunities available. Insurance is a part of this. Moreover, many clients insist that you have Builder’s Risk insurance. It gives you the protection you need to confidently undertake a project, subsequently knowing you are covered for typical events on construction sites.
Has your Connecticut Insurance Company given you the right coverage, customized for your business? However, if not, you could be putting your profit at risk.
What coverage do you need?
Contractors undertaking construction projects must have certain types of insurance as required by law. General Liability and Workers Compensation is mandatory.
Builder’s Risk insurance is an optional insurance that provides property coverage. It isn’t required by law but, nonetheless, it gives your business many advantages. Additionally, this specialized coverage is for certain types of projects. Moreover, it includes the construction of new buildings and structures, and the remodeling, restructuring or renovation of existing buildings.
A Builder’s Risk policy can give you valuable coverage for a number of adverse events that could happen. Your tools could be stolen. Expensive equipment like an HVAC system could be damaged by accident. Vandals could destroy parts of your building. Adverse weather could damage your structure or materials.
Why Choose Farmer Brown Insurance for your policy?
Farmer Brown Insurance has been operating for more than 20 years and as such, we have in depth knowledge of the industry. We offer you the following:
- Access to a network of leading insurers. We represent many National and Regional insurers. It means we can offer you a policy customized for your needs. It will be the right coverage and will be at the right price.
- A number of quotes to choose from. We will get you at least 3 quotes so you can compare them and choose the one that is best for your unique business.
- Knowledgeable agents that know the construction industry. You may need to include endorsements to a policy to cover your unique project. We can guide you so you get the right coverage.
- Great service and quick turnaround. Our agents won’t keep you waiting and moreover, we aim for same day service when providing quotes.
- We can review your workers compensation experience modification worksheet to check if you are eligible for a discount.
Which Connecticut Insurance Company can offer you more?
You don’t have to accept what your Connecticut insurance company is offering. Have they provided you with a policy that is customized to your project or business? It can be tempting to purchase the cheapest policy available, ticking the box for insurance without considering what is needed. Therefore, this can be an expensive mistake if it doesn’t give the right coverage.
Speak to us for a customized policy that properly reflects your business and keeps your projects profitable. Call Farmer Brown Insurance on (888) 973-0016