Is there a good insurance company in Kansas for your framing construction business? Yes, there is. Getting insured is easy. But how do you pick the right insurer? How do you pick the right insurance?
Framing is a crucial part of an industry that contributed $6.3 billion to the GDP in Kansas. This is the figure for 2018. As you work towards getting a larger piece of this pie, you need to mitigate potential losses.
One of the most popular insurance policies is Builder’s Risk. Losses due to damage or theft can narrow your profit margins. You need to protect your company. Looking for a reputable insurer isn’t always so easy. There are a lot of factors to consider.
In this article, let’s take a look at 5 reasons why new framing contractors pick Farmer Brown Insurance in Kansas.
5 Reasons to Pick Farmer Brown Insurance
- We are available in multiple states. Over the last few years, our company has expanded its sphere of operations in order to cater to your needs. Getting insured in a new state could be challenging. There are new requirements, risks, and new laws to comply with. Farmer Brown Insurance has a presence in over 50 states. Our aim is to make it easier for your business to get insured.
- Affordable insurance from an insurance company in Kansas. It’s easy to brush off the need for insurance. Especially if it’s expensive. However, framers are exposed to many risks during the construction process. Damage of property, loss of equipment, or vandalism have a negative impact on your finances. Ignoring insurance due to premium costs can be a costly mistake in the long run. Insurance premiums are determined by:
- The project’s location
- Length of Project
- Additional fees and taxes
- Project cost
- Exclusions in the Policy
- Type of Construction
We consider all the above, and make sure that your Builder’s Risk insurance gives you the right coverage for your needs. Our aim is for you to get comprehensive coverage at affordable prices.
Quick turn around on your insurance certificate.
Framers offer essential services during the onset of construction. The absence of a Builder’s Risk insurance certificate delays your project. This could ruin your reputation as a framer. But not to worry. At Farmer Brown, we have a team of A-class carriers who will provide your certificate in a matter of hours. All you need to provide is:
- A check
- An approval from the mortgage broker
- Construction details.
We have knowledgeable insurance agents.
Nothing beats industry expertise. It’s important to have the right insurance partner taking care of your business. Our insurance company in Kansas has professional and knowledgeable insurance agents. Their job is to:
- Analyze and understand your business.
- Personalized your insurance cover to cater to your exposure.
- Provide sound insurance advice based on previous claims
- Monitor the industry and notify you of any changes in insurance laws or requirements.
We offer more than Builder’s Risk.
Your framing business needs additional insurance such as:
- Commercial insurance.
- Surety bonds
- Workers compensation
How Will You Pick Your Insurance Company in Kansas?
Insurance plays a huge role in keeping your business afloat. You need a reputable and supportive insurance agent by your side. Here at Farmer Brown Insurance, we anticipate your insurance needs and provide for them.
When you’re looking for the perfect insurance company in Kansas for your new framing business, contact Farmer Brown today. Give us a call on (888) 973-0016 and get your free quote today.